Put your talent and hard work on display in the 6th Annual Graduate Student Scholarly Works Symposium. This event promises tons of fun for presenters and spectators alike! Visit the Graduate Symposium webpage to get tips on presenting, view past presenters and much more!
Check out some of the great benefits of presenting!
- Experience: Gain experience presenting in a professional setting
- Professional Development: Enhance your résumé
- Discuss: Opportunity to discuss research with faculty and peers
- Explore: See the other cutting-edge research at TAMU-CC
- Network: Interact with other students, faculty and staff
Friday, April 13, 2012
1:00pm – 6:00pm
University Center Lone Star Ballroom & Performimg Arts Center